Choose Marketing Management now!
Choose HR MANAGEMENT now!
The Financial Management Program prepares the graduates for various careers in financial management as well as in related fields including but not limited to, corporate finance, investment management, banking, credit, trust operations, insurance, foreign currency markets, money markets, capital markets, and other financial securities markets. The curriculum provides the graduate with knowledge on financial institutions and technical skills based on established financial theories, methodologies, and various analytical tools. It also promotes an outlook that is based primarily on ethics, market integrity, regulations, good governance and. Competitive global perspective, necessary for effective financial decision making.
Program Educational Objectives
- Assume supervisory and/or managerial responsibilities within their organization.
- Pursue graduate studies in business and management
- Manage a business.
- Perform the basic functions of management such as planning, organizing, staffing, directing and controlling.
- Apply the basic concepts that underlie each of the functional areas of business (marketing, finance, human resources management, production and operations management, information technology, and strategic management) and employ these concepts in various business situations.
- Select the proper decision-making tools to critically, analytically and creatively solve problems and drive results.
- Express oneself clearly and communicate effectively with stakeholders in oral and written forms.
- Apply information and communication technology (ICT) skills as required by the business environment.
- Work effectively with other stakeholders and manage conflict in the workplace.
- Plan and implement business related activities.
- Demonstrate corporate citizenship and social responsibility.
- Exercise high personal moral and ethical standards.
- Analyze the business environment for strategic direction.
- Prepare operational plans.
- Innovate business ideas based on emerging industry.
- Manage a strategic business unit for economic sustainability.
- Conduct business research.
- Management Trainee in Corporate Finance
- Management Trainee in a bank or Insurance Company
- New Account personnel
- Credit and Collection Assistant
- Credit Analyst
- Treasury Assistant
- Trader/Financial Analyst
- Financial Educator
- Financial Manager