John Raven V. Manulat
This is the central body which oversees the student affairs of the University. It helps implement student discipline, instill values in the students and foster camaraderie while preparing the students for competitions.
It also encourages students to develop social and interpersonal relationships as well as leadership skills through membership in various campus organizations which are being supervised by faculty and non faculty advisers. Among these are the College Student Government, and all the accredited academic, religious, civic and social Student Organizations.
The Office provides spiritual individual/group counseling, and spiritual upliftment through the Campus Ministry both for Catholics, other Christian Sects and Muslims.
The UMDC-Office of Student Affairs will lead by example, to enhance the student experience by addressing the varied and evolving needs of students and by serving as the hub for student- centered collaborations, programs, and services.
Provide excellent, comprehensive student centered customer service in the areas of discipline and programming of activities to ensure that student’s expectations become possible.
- Supervise the student’s general conduct, behavior and discipline.
- Encourage students to develop social and interpersonal relationships as well as leadership skills through membership in various campus clubs and faculty advisers and to join in and off-campus programs, forums and activities.
- Oversees the student affairs of the university. Helps implement discipline, instill values in the students and foster camaraderie while preparing the students for interschool competitions and activities.
- Encourages students to develop social and interpersonal relationships as well leadership skill through membership in various campus organizations which are being supervised by faculty advisers.
- Acts as liaison between the Head of Ancillary services and other school officers on all matters that concern non-academic needs of students.
- Keeps the academic heads, faculty, and the student body will be informed on the various aspects of student life.
- Develops clear policies for and approves faculty moderators/advisers for various student organizations.
- Words closely with academic heads, faculty and student government and prepare a semestral calendar of student activities.
- Issues directives on student behavior and takes overall student discipline.
- Approves posting of notices and posters, and authorized circulation of distribution of leaflets, flyers and other similar information materials within the school premises.
- Proposes observing students’ leadership awards.
- Recommends official recognition or disallowance of student organizations.
- All other related functions as deemed appropriately assigned by the Head, Ancillary services, Dean or the Branch Head.
The Office of Student Affairs (OSA) is responsible for issuing and releasing the Good Moral Certificate (GMC) for.
First, proceed to the Office of Student Affairs Office (OSA), before issuing GMC, OSA shall check the records for any infraction committed by the student/requestor. The student/requestor must be cleared with the OSA before. Clearance from the OSA is mandatory prior to the issuance of the GMC.
The Office of Student Affairs (OSA) is responsible in giving clearance for replacement of ID on the following reasons:
- Old and/or worn-out ID cards to be replaced shall be surrendered at the ID processing unit before taking the ID Photo.
- For lost ID, an affidavit of loss shall be submitted to OSA.
- For lost ID due to fire or flood, an affidavit of loss and certification from the Barangay (where the incident happened) shall be submitted.
- Students shall present his/her Certificate of Matriculation upon claiming the approved clearance form.
- Proceed to the Office of Student Affairs; fill out the clearance form and submit the affidavit of loss.
- Proceed to the Cashier’s Office and pay the fee.
- Proceed to ID processing and present the clearance form from OSA and receipt from the cashier.
For more Information & Inquiries:
Contact #: +639
Official FB page link: