7.1/7.2 shall only be given to students due to the following reasons:
- Non-presentation of valid Final Examination Permit (7.1); and
Lack of Requirements (LR) for subjects that demand intensive preparation (7.2) in the following:
- 2.1 Graduate Studies Courses;
- 2.2 Architectural and Engineering Design;
- 2.3 Research Subjects;
- 2.4 Practicum/OJT;and
- 2.5 Related Learning Experience
- The faculty shall allow the students without Exam Permits to take the final Exam.
- The final grade of the students shall be computed and reflected in the class record only, and a 7.1 grade shall be written on the grading sheet.
- The faculty shall advise the students concerned to submit their valid final permit within 20 working day grace period after the scheduled exam to the Chief, Student Records Management (CSRM).
- Failure to submit within the prescribed period shall mean an automatic grade 5.0 (Failed) which shall be posted in the Student Permanent Record (SPR).
- Upon presentation of the permit, the CSRM shall post the final grade of the students as reflected in the class record submitted by the faculty.
- The faculty shall reflect on the class record 7.2 for Lack or Requirement that the students have to submit.
- The faculty shall advise the students concerned to submit the requirements within 10 working day grace period after the scheduled exam. Failure to comply with the same within the prescribed period shall mean that the pre-computed grade by the faculty shall be deemed final.
- The requirements shall be submitted to the Dean/Director. The Dean/Director shall call the attention of the instructor for the checking and evaluation of the requirements.
- The instructor shall immediately submit the final grade to the Dean/Director together with the checked/evaluated reports. The Dean/Director shall facilitate the completion of grade and submit the grade to the Registrar for immediate posting.